Ok, guys... finally I got the inspiration for start to write about my Pokémon concept. However, I'm going to need some help. As I'm not a native English speaker, I tend to make grammatical mistakes, specially when I'm tired . For that reason I'm requesting help from someone that could aid me with the English grammar. You know, a translator, editor or grammar nazi would be fine.
Also, I would like to receive some feedback and suggestion. I have in mind around of 6 tentative chapters, however I still have some plot-holes that I need to correct, and the feeback always help me to order my ideas (I work quite fine brainstorming)
I'm thinking release a pilot chapter to see the reaction of the people. Here is a brief intro about the chapter:
Living in the city isn't easy, specially when you're a creature left to its fate. Everyday the stray Pokemon struggles for survive.
Slowly these creatures has started to acquire some behavior similar to the humans, probably due living with us side to side. This is reflected that some group of Pokemon has started to form small settlements, showing social behavior and opting for the collaboration as a way for subsist. Instead, other Pokemon has begun to acquire some some of our vices, opting for the pillage and robbery for survive. For this reason isn't weird that both group often clashes.
The story talks about one of these clashes. A small group of Pokemon is attacked by a gang led by a ruthless fighting Pokemon. However a dauntless hero will come to the aid.
- - -
I have this chapter almost finished inside in my head... just a few minors details to fix and it will be done. However in the case of the other chapters there are various aspects that I need to correct. Among them are:
- Fix some details about the dynamic between Mew & Celebi (I want to make it convincing, not a crappy thing worth from a mushy fanfic). Also I need a good and convincing reason to make Celebi stay in the city (something kinda difficult, considering her time-warping skills)
- Create more side stories
- Make the final design for the Industrial Garden, the hub location of the story. The good about it is I'm not going to need it until the 5th or 6th episode, and already I have 3 concept arts done.
- Start to do the other Pokemon Settlements, the one below the port and the underground one.
- Choose a final design for Kirlia
- Balance the generations. Currently I have an imbalance toward the older generations to the detriment of of the newer ones. So, in that aspect I would like hear which Pokemons would you like to see.
Well, that's all I had to say. Any suggestion or comment is welcome ^^